2012.10.01
A lovely afternoon was spent at Lake Barrington, the scene of one of the National Rowing courses, but today it exuded tranquillity which I hope this shot demonstrates.
| f/11, 1/80 sec, ISO 400, 55 mm focal length, Centre-weighted average metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
Very late this afternoon we explored the mouth of the Forth River at Turners Beach at low tide. I loved the effect of the late sun on the ripples and rocks of the exposed river bed.
| f/22, 1/10 sec (tripod), ISO 100, 68 mm focal length, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.03
This evening we explored the eastern bank of the Forth River at Leith. I loved the sparkle of the setting sun on the river and the river's edge. I am unsure as to why this was on a centre-weighted average metering and not on matrix which I thought it was on. I'm not sure what difference it would have made.
2012.10.04This evening we explored the eastern bank of the Forth River at Leith. I loved the sparkle of the setting sun on the river and the river's edge. I am unsure as to why this was on a centre-weighted average metering and not on matrix which I thought it was on. I'm not sure what difference it would have made.
| f/5.6, 1/2500 sec, ISO 200, 18 mm focal length, Centre-weighted average, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
We were late this afternoon ... again and the sun had not only nearly set but was playing hide-and-seek behind some clouds on the horizon. I shot this in B&W and then tweaked the saturation and gave it a bit of a boost as well as added the small border in Picasa.
| f/22, 1.3 sec (tripod), ISO 100, 60 mm macro lens, Centre-weighted average metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
A trip out to Hawley after school was a real pleasure. I went one way (the beach) while Steve went the other way (the bush) but both with our cameras. I found a family of crested terns safely ensconced on a rock just off shore and they did not batter an eyelid that I was close by ... the strip of water was safety! They really were great to watch, and I love the bashfulness of these two! Is it because I had the spot metering on that I have the very dark shadow?
| f/5.6, 1/4000 sec, ISO 400, 300mm focal length, Spot metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.06
Today promised rain but, although the sky was leaden all day that didn't eventuate until late this afternoon. Steve and I went for a drive out to Narawntapu again in the hope that he could practise bird shots with his new camera. We left as the sprinkles began but wandered home along country lanes exploring some of the back roads we have never been along before. We discovered an old country church, surrounded by an equally old graveyard with long grass and a myriad of bulbs growing. I took an image [first one] that I played around with desaturation and tinting the sky prior to putting on borders and text all on Picasa [second one] because it reminded me greatly of Gray's "Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard", a poem we had at school when I was young. Read it here http://www.blupete.com/Literature/Poetry/Elegy.htm
2012.10.07
Late this afternoon, the first day of daylight saving, we went for a walk up on the top of Don Heads. It was a day that was the complete opposite of yesterday, warm and brilliantly sunny. As with yesterday, I did some experimenting with the Active D-Lighting settings, but I can't find recorded on the photo which setting I used. Yesterday, being dull, I turned the ADL to OFF quite regularly but today, being so bright I tried using the ADL on High rather than Auto. I could see the difference even in the camera's play back monitor so I will do some research and try to use it effectively. Today's shot is from a low perspective, looking back up the hill above the cliff to the corner of the farm fences that mark the paddock on top of the Heads.
2012.10.09Today promised rain but, although the sky was leaden all day that didn't eventuate until late this afternoon. Steve and I went for a drive out to Narawntapu again in the hope that he could practise bird shots with his new camera. We left as the sprinkles began but wandered home along country lanes exploring some of the back roads we have never been along before. We discovered an old country church, surrounded by an equally old graveyard with long grass and a myriad of bulbs growing. I took an image [first one] that I played around with desaturation and tinting the sky prior to putting on borders and text all on Picasa [second one] because it reminded me greatly of Gray's "Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard", a poem we had at school when I was young. Read it here http://www.blupete.com/Literature/Poetry/Elegy.htm
| f/11, 1/500 sec, ISO 640, 32 mm focal length, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Cloudy |
2012.10.07
Late this afternoon, the first day of daylight saving, we went for a walk up on the top of Don Heads. It was a day that was the complete opposite of yesterday, warm and brilliantly sunny. As with yesterday, I did some experimenting with the Active D-Lighting settings, but I can't find recorded on the photo which setting I used. Yesterday, being dull, I turned the ADL to OFF quite regularly but today, being so bright I tried using the ADL on High rather than Auto. I could see the difference even in the camera's play back monitor so I will do some research and try to use it effectively. Today's shot is from a low perspective, looking back up the hill above the cliff to the corner of the farm fences that mark the paddock on top of the Heads.
| f/25, 1/8 sec (tripod), ISO 100, 30 mm focal length, Spot metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.08
My beautiful red and white tulips are on their last legs but I wanted to take their sunny insides before they dropped. I used the macro lens and the tripod and had to move this to the verandah as the slightest of breezes was blowing it around.
My beautiful red and white tulips are on their last legs but I wanted to take their sunny insides before they dropped. I used the macro lens and the tripod and had to move this to the verandah as the slightest of breezes was blowing it around.
| f/29, 1/2 sec (tripod), ISO 160, 60 mm macro lens, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny Border in Picasa 3 |
When I was gardening this morning I noticed the rain clouds coming so thought I'd best take my photo for the day and grabbed my camera. Deciding I'd like to get a macro image of the apple blossom, I changed lenses but I never got to the apple blossom as there were plenty of bees on our kale plant that has gone to seed. It was still very, very bright, so I changed the ADL setting to 'very high' and fiddled with various apertures and ISOs. I also experimented with exposure adjustment when my settings said it was too bright.
| f/8, 1/2500 sec, ISO 500, 60 mm macro lens, Centre-weighted average Metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
| f/8, 1/4000 sec, ISO 1000, -1.7 step exposure adjustment, 60 mm macro lens, Centre-weighted average Metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.10
After school this afternoon I went down to the beach, having not been for a few days. Unfortunately the tide was coming in rapidly and my desire for a position near the rocks at either end of the beach could not be fulfilled. This was the second shot I took, but within minutes the water completely surrounded this area. My nd8 filter was on the kit lens.
Another afternoon of trying out things with the macro lens, experimenting with different depths of field, so again a couple of shots. My husband doesn't like the ones where there is a great deal of blurring because of the shallow dof but I have a soft spot for it. I discovered this afternoon that the aperture has very high f stops with this lens which, I hope, will solve the problem I have had with full focus where I have wanted it for a whole flower. It was late, overcast and windy so I needed speed, hence the very high ISO. I also adjusted the ADL setting to L [low] or N [normal] according to the light. I set the white balance to auto as I find the 'Cloudy" to make the shots rather yellow.
2012.10.19After school this afternoon I went down to the beach, having not been for a few days. Unfortunately the tide was coming in rapidly and my desire for a position near the rocks at either end of the beach could not be fulfilled. This was the second shot I took, but within minutes the water completely surrounded this area. My nd8 filter was on the kit lens.
| f/32, 1/5 sec (tripod), ISO 100, 32 mm focal length, matrix metering, Aperture Priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.11
Late this afternoon, or was it early evening, we joined the crowds enjoying Daylight Savings at Bells Parade. many were fishing, others were picnicking or bike riding but we were just wandering with the cameras on Pig Island. I loved the late sun shining through the eucalypt leaves that were red - a dramatic difference from the normal muted greens and one which easily caught the eye, despite the breeze blowing them around.
2012.10.18Late this afternoon, or was it early evening, we joined the crowds enjoying Daylight Savings at Bells Parade. many were fishing, others were picnicking or bike riding but we were just wandering with the cameras on Pig Island. I loved the late sun shining through the eucalypt leaves that were red - a dramatic difference from the normal muted greens and one which easily caught the eye, despite the breeze blowing them around.
| f/5, 1/800 sec, ISO 1000, 185 mm focal length, Centre-weighted average metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.12
We drove to Hobart after school this afternoon and stopped for a short break at Lake Dulverton, Oatlands. It is always a source of enjoyment because of the bird life that abounds. I left the white balance on Auto because of the number of shadows, but changed the ADL to the highest setting as part of my experimenting [I probably should get the manual out and read about the various ADL settings and when to use them!]. I had the moving spot focus set and tried to concentrate on the eyes of the water birds. I loved the reflections I got in the setting sun.
We drove to Hobart after school this afternoon and stopped for a short break at Lake Dulverton, Oatlands. It is always a source of enjoyment because of the bird life that abounds. I left the white balance on Auto because of the number of shadows, but changed the ADL to the highest setting as part of my experimenting [I probably should get the manual out and read about the various ADL settings and when to use them!]. I had the moving spot focus set and tried to concentrate on the eyes of the water birds. I loved the reflections I got in the setting sun.
| f/5.6, 1/1000 sec, ISO 400, 300 mm focal length, Centre-weighted Average metering, Aperture priority, WB: Auto |
2012.10.13
We took our family out for breakfast for our son's birthday today and as we drove in I decided that I had to take some shots before hand. The broken cloud on the mountain, the brilliance of the water colour in the river and the rippled reflections were crying out, "Please take me!"
| f/20, 1/250 sec, ISO 400, 24 mm focal length, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.14
Being very tired, I chose just to take some macro shots of our apple blossom this afternoon and was rewarded with close-ups of a pair of copulating cabbage moths [look out vegetables] and a bee [doing the right thing by pollinating our apples]. I had no idea that moth eyes were so amazing!
Being very tired, I chose just to take some macro shots of our apple blossom this afternoon and was rewarded with close-ups of a pair of copulating cabbage moths [look out vegetables] and a bee [doing the right thing by pollinating our apples]. I had no idea that moth eyes were so amazing!
| f/22, 1/320 sec, ISO 400, 60 mm macro lens, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.15
These two may not be the best of photos but they are here as they are testament to me facing one of the things I most dislike, in fact am rather scared about. It may have been a small one, but all three Tasmanian snake species are deadly. I even had the audacity to change settings while I was crouched down taking these!
These two may not be the best of photos but they are here as they are testament to me facing one of the things I most dislike, in fact am rather scared about. It may have been a small one, but all three Tasmanian snake species are deadly. I even had the audacity to change settings while I was crouched down taking these!
| Rearing up! f/5.6, 1/500 sec, ISO 1000, 300 mm focal length, Centre-weighted average metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
| Sliding towards me f/11, 1/160 sec, ISO 1000, 300 mm focal length, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.16
Even in the midst of the snake drama yesterday, at one stage I thought how good it would be to have the macro lens on for that beautiful skin! So, this morning I got out the lens and had some time in the yard with it. I love the ethereal look of the dandelion head [which went straight to the garbage after the shoot!]
Even in the midst of the snake drama yesterday, at one stage I thought how good it would be to have the macro lens on for that beautiful skin! So, this morning I got out the lens and had some time in the yard with it. I love the ethereal look of the dandelion head [which went straight to the garbage after the shoot!]
| f/7.1, 1/640 sec, ISO 500, 60 mm macro lens, Centre-weighted average metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.17
I had fun with the Macro this afternoon, although my neighbours probably thought I was mad lying in our grass! The reason ... long grass and a myriad of daisies that shouldn't be there, but, my, how beautifully the Creator has made them! I fiddled with differing apertures for different effects so I am putting up two ... the first where the sun is obvious but where the spot focus daisy has another too close to it to fully stand out and the second where the edge of the centre is the only thing in focus. I'd like to know which one is your favourite and why, please.
I had fun with the Macro this afternoon, although my neighbours probably thought I was mad lying in our grass! The reason ... long grass and a myriad of daisies that shouldn't be there, but, my, how beautifully the Creator has made them! I fiddled with differing apertures for different effects so I am putting up two ... the first where the sun is obvious but where the spot focus daisy has another too close to it to fully stand out and the second where the edge of the centre is the only thing in focus. I'd like to know which one is your favourite and why, please.
| f/13, 1/800 sec, ISO 500, 60 mm macro lens, Spot metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
| f/3.3, 1/4000 sec, ISO 500, 60 mm macro lens, Spot metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
Another afternoon of trying out things with the macro lens, experimenting with different depths of field, so again a couple of shots. My husband doesn't like the ones where there is a great deal of blurring because of the shallow dof but I have a soft spot for it. I discovered this afternoon that the aperture has very high f stops with this lens which, I hope, will solve the problem I have had with full focus where I have wanted it for a whole flower. It was late, overcast and windy so I needed speed, hence the very high ISO. I also adjusted the ADL setting to L [low] or N [normal] according to the light. I set the white balance to auto as I find the 'Cloudy" to make the shots rather yellow.
| f/40, 1/40 sec, ISO 2000, 60 mm macro lens, Spot metering, Aperture priority, WB: Auto |
| f/8, 1/200 sec, ISO 2000, 60 mm macro lens, Spot metering, Aperture priority, WB: Auto |
We went for a late afternoon ramble around Don Heads this afternoon. Most of the time I was fiddling with the ADL settings trying to find out when I should be using the Very high, High, Normal and Low but, having looked at my shots, I realise that when I was doing the cobwebs I would have been safer to leave it on Auto as the shine became washed out on whatever setting I had used at the time. I had best get teh CD with the manual out and do some study on this topic! I fiddled with this on Picasa to get it back to correct colour and shine.
| f/5.6, 1/80 sec, ISO 500, 195 mm focal length, Spot metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.20
Walking through the bush there are sometimes unexpected treasures and this is one of them. The light shining through the eucalypt leaves is beautiful. The shot is just a trifle too low but with the breeze blowing, I was fortunate it didn't blow out of the frame. I actually had the camera set ready for the striated pardalotes and forgot to check settings, but it worked!
Walking through the bush there are sometimes unexpected treasures and this is one of them. The light shining through the eucalypt leaves is beautiful. The shot is just a trifle too low but with the breeze blowing, I was fortunate it didn't blow out of the frame. I actually had the camera set ready for the striated pardalotes and forgot to check settings, but it worked!
| f/6.3, 1/800 sec, ISO 800, 300 mm focal length, Spot metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.21
I had fun with the macro lens exploring the textures and patterns of a King protea that is unfurling in the front yard this afternoon after a rain-shower had passed, leaving raindrops caught down deep. My favourite is this one because of the late afternoon light as well as the differing textures.
I had fun with the macro lens exploring the textures and patterns of a King protea that is unfurling in the front yard this afternoon after a rain-shower had passed, leaving raindrops caught down deep. My favourite is this one because of the late afternoon light as well as the differing textures.
| f/40, 1/125 sec, ISO 800, 60 mm macro lens, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.22
Steve and I had a lovely lunch at Villarett Gardens, followed by a meander through back roads, including Garden of Eden Rd which took us through the least likely Eden of a place ... forests that were either cut down or planted out with non-native pine trees! We stopped at a number of spots, one of which was a tannin stained stream through the bush past Eden, but near Paradise ... Tassie has such wonderful names!
Steve and I had a lovely lunch at Villarett Gardens, followed by a meander through back roads, including Garden of Eden Rd which took us through the least likely Eden of a place ... forests that were either cut down or planted out with non-native pine trees! We stopped at a number of spots, one of which was a tannin stained stream through the bush past Eden, but near Paradise ... Tassie has such wonderful names!
| f'25, 4 sec (tripod, ND8 filter, remote shutter release) ISO 100, 44 mm focal length, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.23
A very exciting day ... I bought a Sigma 10-20 mm Wide-angle lens and a Nikkor f/1.8 35 mm lens today! The Nikkor is for portraits of my grandchildren and the Sigma because I have wanted one for a long time for the spectacular landscapes we have around here. This afternoon I had the chance to try out my Sigma but unfortunately it was not the best of days for it ... a very dull sky! I have a lot to learn with it, but I will learn! This is not the best as it is a little crooked [I had the tripod on a slope of pebbles] but, despite this drawback, I like the lines in this.
A very exciting day ... I bought a Sigma 10-20 mm Wide-angle lens and a Nikkor f/1.8 35 mm lens today! The Nikkor is for portraits of my grandchildren and the Sigma because I have wanted one for a long time for the spectacular landscapes we have around here. This afternoon I had the chance to try out my Sigma but unfortunately it was not the best of days for it ... a very dull sky! I have a lot to learn with it, but I will learn! This is not the best as it is a little crooked [I had the tripod on a slope of pebbles] but, despite this drawback, I like the lines in this.
| f/22, 1/20 sec [tripod], ISO 100, 12 mm focal length, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Auto |
2012.10.24
Today we had the funeral of a very dear friend. She had left instructions for the things she wanted Steve to share about her Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ during her funeral service. It was a huge service as she was an integral part of a rural area. Steve did a wonderful service but, as with all services of friends, it took a toll on him. I suggested that we go down and sit by the lake for a while after the services and the afternoon tea. It was rather fitting that the rain, which had been threatening, had come at that point, for it certainly was a time for tears of sorrow at the loss we are experiencing, but also of joy in the sure knowledge that our dear friend Bev is now with her Lord. Having the camera in the car I grabbed a shot and tonight have made this into this card for Steve using Picasa for text and bordering.
Today we had the funeral of a very dear friend. She had left instructions for the things she wanted Steve to share about her Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ during her funeral service. It was a huge service as she was an integral part of a rural area. Steve did a wonderful service but, as with all services of friends, it took a toll on him. I suggested that we go down and sit by the lake for a while after the services and the afternoon tea. It was rather fitting that the rain, which had been threatening, had come at that point, for it certainly was a time for tears of sorrow at the loss we are experiencing, but also of joy in the sure knowledge that our dear friend Bev is now with her Lord. Having the camera in the car I grabbed a shot and tonight have made this into this card for Steve using Picasa for text and bordering.
| f/11, 1/60 sec, ISO 800, 13 mm focal length, Matrix metering, Aperture Priority, WB: Cloudy |
2012.10.25
It rained today and for a few minutes it was still while I used the macro lens for the water drops on my bearded iris but I did not have a sufficiently high f/stop and not enough of the flower was in focus. I decided to try again and I went back out again but this time the breeze had come up, so I popped the ISO up quite a long way which, I believe, has resulted in a grainy finish, but I had a better dof for what I wanted. I love the colours of this iris against out yellowish weatherboard wall.
2012.10.26
The advantage of Daylight Savings was evident tonight as we went out for a meander along country roads in brilliant sunshine till nearly 7.30. I decided to try for wide angle shots using the new lens and found a definite drawback with the lowering sun ... there are angles one can't take unless one's shadow is a desired part of the scene! Foreground is another absolute necessity and in this shot, the wide expanse of sand is the focal area because of the beautiful patterns left by the tidal activity.
Late this afternoon we ventured back to Bells Parade for a little while. The sun was glary and it was still very warm. The new green leaves on the deciduous trees in the picnic area gave a very cooling effect that I'd like to share with you.
It rained today and for a few minutes it was still while I used the macro lens for the water drops on my bearded iris but I did not have a sufficiently high f/stop and not enough of the flower was in focus. I decided to try again and I went back out again but this time the breeze had come up, so I popped the ISO up quite a long way which, I believe, has resulted in a grainy finish, but I had a better dof for what I wanted. I love the colours of this iris against out yellowish weatherboard wall.
| f/36, 1/100 sec, ISO 2500, 60 mm macro lens, Centre-weighted average metering, Aperture priority, WB: Cloudy |
The advantage of Daylight Savings was evident tonight as we went out for a meander along country roads in brilliant sunshine till nearly 7.30. I decided to try for wide angle shots using the new lens and found a definite drawback with the lowering sun ... there are angles one can't take unless one's shadow is a desired part of the scene! Foreground is another absolute necessity and in this shot, the wide expanse of sand is the focal area because of the beautiful patterns left by the tidal activity.
| f/22, 1/40 sec, ISO 100, 16 mm focal length, matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.27
We had a wonderful afternoon and evening out at Narawntapu and I used four different lenses at various times of the day. This was taken for fun, but my nephew pointed out that the lens taking the shot is completely opposite to my husband's one in the shot, so I just had to share this photo for today!
2012.10.29We had a wonderful afternoon and evening out at Narawntapu and I used four different lenses at various times of the day. This was taken for fun, but my nephew pointed out that the lens taking the shot is completely opposite to my husband's one in the shot, so I just had to share this photo for today!
| f/22, 1/30 sec, ISO 100, 15 mm focal length, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.28
Once a month we travel to Mole Creek to take the afternoon service in the little church there, and today was that day. After a yummy afternoon tea and good fellowship together, Steve and I jumped into our jeans and sneakers as we wanted to walk the Alum Cliffs track ... what a wonderful invention Daylight Savings is as we had time to do it. We had the joy of watching an echidna burrow under bracken and emerge out the other side, push a small fallen piece of wood over until he could find his feed of ants! This is when he had nearly got it ready to turn. I had the macro lens on as I had intended to take the native flora, but I couldn't miss this even though I had the wrong WB setting! It is amazing how fast he moved. Before I took the ISO way up my shots were very blurry!
Once a month we travel to Mole Creek to take the afternoon service in the little church there, and today was that day. After a yummy afternoon tea and good fellowship together, Steve and I jumped into our jeans and sneakers as we wanted to walk the Alum Cliffs track ... what a wonderful invention Daylight Savings is as we had time to do it. We had the joy of watching an echidna burrow under bracken and emerge out the other side, push a small fallen piece of wood over until he could find his feed of ants! This is when he had nearly got it ready to turn. I had the macro lens on as I had intended to take the native flora, but I couldn't miss this even though I had the wrong WB setting! It is amazing how fast he moved. Before I took the ISO way up my shots were very blurry!
| f/2.2, 1/3200 sec, ISO 1000, 60 mm macro lens, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Auto |
Late this afternoon we ventured back to Bells Parade for a little while. The sun was glary and it was still very warm. The new green leaves on the deciduous trees in the picnic area gave a very cooling effect that I'd like to share with you.
| f/11, 1/25 sec, ISO 100, 55 mm focal length, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
2012.10.30
After gardening for much of the day in brilliant sunshine, the sea mist rolled in late this afternoon and so our photographic adventure was in unfamiliar light conditions as we wandered through the bush reserve near home. I set the ADL to low and was thrilled with how the mist/fog came out in my shots. This is one of the shots looking north towards the mouth of the Don River. The low tide and the mist shrouding the bush gave an ethereal feel to the river.
After gardening for much of the day in brilliant sunshine, the sea mist rolled in late this afternoon and so our photographic adventure was in unfamiliar light conditions as we wandered through the bush reserve near home. I set the ADL to low and was thrilled with how the mist/fog came out in my shots. This is one of the shots looking north towards the mouth of the Don River. The low tide and the mist shrouding the bush gave an ethereal feel to the river.
| f/11, 1/400 sec, ISO 500, 55 mm focal length, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Auto |
2012.10.31
The last day of the tenth month has arrived. After tea the sun came back out having been overcast and spitting with rain all afternoon, so at 7.30 p.m. we headed down to the beach with the wide angle lens on the camera and the tripod in hand. At very low tide I found that the tripod sinks into the wet sand and one can get crooked photos!
The last day of the tenth month has arrived. After tea the sun came back out having been overcast and spitting with rain all afternoon, so at 7.30 p.m. we headed down to the beach with the wide angle lens on the camera and the tripod in hand. At very low tide I found that the tripod sinks into the wet sand and one can get crooked photos!
| f/22, 1/2 sec (tripod), ISO 100, 10 mm focal length, Matrix metering, Aperture priority, WB: Sunny |
And so 5/6 of my year's journey has been completed. I know so much more about photography than when I began, but as with all learning I also now know how little I know! I have talked to the kids at school for many years about the need to be lifelong learners and I am certainly putting that into action in my own life.
As I have previously asked, so I ask again, please give my feedback that will enable me to continue my learning journey! Thank you in anticipation.
Val, photos are stunning but the dialogue more so. I know little about lenses so that part does not mean a lot but the photos are superb, capturing moment, seconds, everyday life whether you are an echidna or a mollusc in a rock pool. Such a fascinating journey and as you say, life long learning. We are learning everyday, each day is different and brings new moments of awe and fullfilment, peace and serenity. Each day a moment taken and shared, thank you . Varourites are October 23, 8 and 12
ReplyDeleteSharlie
Thanks so much for your thoughts Sharlie ... and thanks, too, for sharing your favourites with me - I really appreciate your feedback :-)
DeleteSome amazing macro shots in here
ReplyDeleteThank you :-)
Delete